Good for baby. Good for earth.
You’ll love our soft organic cotton sleeveless sleep sack – wearable blanket – which is unbleached and undyed, so it’s naturally hypoallergenic and safe next to baby’s delicate skin. It’s a medium weight (9 oz./sq. yard) baby fleece that is warm and luxurious. Our organic cotton is grown in the USA, and our fabrics are woven and sewn in the USA, which supports American jobs and requires less shipping. Our 100% recycled paper gift bag and packing labels and our compostable clear bag are made in the USA as well. Check out our website to learn more about our passion to create high quality, eco-friendly baby goods.
You and your baby will sleep better.
*According to the National Sleep Foundation, “SIDS is the leading cause of death in children between one month and one year of age” and the “use of loose bedding materials such as blankets… overheating” and “infant sleeping in the prone position (stomach sleeping)” are “some common factors that contribute to an increased risk of SIDS.” So please put your baby to sleep on his/her back, don’t use loose blankets in baby’s crib, and don’t let baby get overheated during sleep. Learn more at sleepfoundation.org.
Blue Okra Fleece Sleep Sack, Organic Cotton, Made in USA
- Our super soft 100% organic cotton fleece is naturally hypoallergenic because it’s unbleached and undyed
- Plastic free and durable zipper for longer wear
- Unique curved zipper design open wider for easier diapering
- Sleep sacks/wearable blankets are safer for baby’s sleep than loose blankets in the crib according to the National Sleep Foundation*
- Made in USA to last
- Perfect baby shower gift set (comes in a gift bag)
|Dimensions||7.9 × 5.8 × 3.6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.